I FANTASTICI 4
prima serie Editoriale Corno
ALBO ORIGINALE DEL 1975
Nella storia principale con i F4 , puntuale come la diarrea dopo un’indigestione, si rinnova e si reitera ancora una volta il periodico e ricorrente scontro tra i bestioni HULK e LA COSA, pur nemmeno lontanamente paragonabile alle risse tra camionisti o tra Sgarbi e D’Agostino
contiene inoltre : PRINCIPE NAMOR SUB-MARINER (sempre alle prese con quel villanzone screanzato del DR.DESTINO) e CAPITAN MARVEL
CONDIZIONI QUASI OTTIME, LIEVE USURA IN COSTOLA, ALBO NON DI RESA
“Battle of the Behemoths!” / BATTAGLIA TRA MOSTRI !
As the battle between the Thing and the Hulk rages on, J. Jonah Jameson continues to rowel up the public to rally against the Fantastic Four. As Reed builds a device that could save Ben, Johnny becomes increasingly more impatient for action, and Sue visits baby Franklin at Whisper Hill before heading back to New York to support Reed.
Alicia, hearing news of the Thing and Hulk’s rampage through the city, tries to find Ben and calm him down. During the fight a piece of debris strikes Alicia’s head, distracting Ben enough for the Hulk to lay a powerful blow. Just at that moment, Reed and Johnny arrive with the completed device and Hulk changes back into Bruce Banner. On closer inspection, Johnny tells Reed that Ben’s dead, and that it’s Reed’s fault because he took too long to finish the device.
- During their battle in Central Park the Hulk destroys a statue of “General Forbush”. Irving Forbush had been a comical and iconic creation of the Marvel Bullpen.
“Twilight of the Hunted” / IL CREPUSCOLO DELLO STREGATO
“Metamorphosis!” / METAMORFOSI ! (3a parte)
- A “Far Distant Solar System”
Continued from last issue…
Eon completes to explain Marvel should not be a warrior anymore, but a protector, then completes the metamorphosis in Captain Marvel body and conscious.
- In this issue, Captain Marvel is first granted the Protector of the Universe title, his cosmic awareness,and other internal changes. He also undergoes a few external changes, including his hair color changing from white to blonde.
- This story is Job # 16117 (seen on Page 1).
- This is the first solo issue Jim Starlin writes without Mike Friedrich.
- In this issue, Eon restores Mar-Vell’s romantic interest Una’s body but not her soul. Her story will be continued in Captain Marvel #40.